A line of pipes for wood stoves with a classic look
The SAVE vitreous enamelled pipes are made of sheet steel coated with vitreous enamel and baked at 830°C.
The vitreous enamel coating makes this pipe better than any other pipe thanks to some of its features:
- resistance to the highest working temperatures: T600, the highest class according to EN 1856-2
- resistance to any changes in temperature
- resistance to condensate corrosion certified by the outcome of the V2 test for qualification for use with any type of solid, liquid or gas fuel.
- resistance to abrasion and chemical agents; they can be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning product
- combustion gas-tight (natural draught)
- aesthetic quality: colours do not alter with use or as a result of high temperatures
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) n°1 - Classic is available in the download area, with reference to all the tests performed and Installation and Maintenance Instructions to ensure the greatest safety during use.
APPLIANCES AND STOVES:
- GAS OIL