A line of pipes for wood stoves with a classic look
The SAVE vitreous enamelled pipes are made of sheet steel coated with vitreous enamel and baked at 830°C.
The vitreous enamel coating makes this pipe better than any other pipe thanks to some of its features:
- resistance to the highest working temperatures: T600, the highest class according to EN 1856-2
- resistance to any changes in temperature
- resistance to condensate corrosion certified by the outcome of the V2 test for qualification for use with any type of solid, liquid or gas fuel.
- resistance to abrasion and chemical agents; they can be cleaned with any solvent or cleaning product
- combustion gas-tight (natural draught)
- aesthetic quality: colours do not alter with use or as a result of high temperatures
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) n°1 - Classic is available in the download area, with reference to all the tests performed and Installation and Maintenance Instructions to ensure the greatest safety during use.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
APPLIANCES AND STOVES:
- GAS OIL